You Love innovation? So do we!
Cataleya was born out of necessity. We identified a need for a high quality, innovative and flexible solution, so we created it. You know how the saying goes: ‘The best way to predict the future is to create it’. This is exactly what we did.
In this day and age, constant innovation and self-disruption are key to a sustainable enterprise and these are ideologies we live by.
This requires people who work with us to be confident enough to speak their mind and share their perspective on our operation and industry, at all time. Questioning the status quo, (including one’s own), exploring new avenues and venturing into paradoxes should be habits and not options.
Constant improvement and striving towards “excellence” in everything we do is one of our guiding principles – our manifesto is ‘us’.
Cataleya is an exciting place to work if you share our passion and commitment to constantly pushing the boundaries and surpassing yourself.
We are continually question the impossible to find new disruptive ideas and ways of doing business. Yet we hold our values very dear. We encourage and empower our employees to develop and deliver new innovations and products that are of significance to our customers and the industry
We want our business to have a positive impact on the industry, our clients and the lives of our employees
We are growing our business around the world and have multicultural staff across four continents. Our people are global citizens!
The leadership team is dedicated to entrepreneurship and wants our people to strive, professionally and personally
Senior Information Security Compliance Analyst (SISCA)
The Senior Information Security Compliance Analyst (SISCA) will be responsible for monitoring, managing and closing existing compliance issues while also ensuring that internal systems are compliant with security standards. In carrying out these functions, the SISCA’s responsibilities include the identification, evaluation and interpretation of regulatory, statutory and customer security requirements, control deficiencies and information security risks.
- Analyze management and technical controls to ensure that specific security and compliance requirements are met through the verification of documented processes, procedures and standards in order to validate maintenance of secure configurations.
- Map Cataleya’s requirements and regulatory requirements across the information security framework to identify overlapping requirements and compliance efficiencies.
- Track enterprise compliance across multiple security frameworks including ISO 27001, SOC 2, GDPR, NIST, FISMA and others and maintain up-to-date records of requirements and corresponding mitigating controls.
- Monitor third-party risk assessments and assist in performing internal risk assessments.
- Collaborate on critical IT and Cloud projects to ensure that security policy/risk issues are addressed throughout the project or product life cycle.
- Monitor Cataleya’s change management process to ensure compliance.
- Develop key performance metrics to track and ensure compliance with established policies and standards.
- Support development of security processes and procedures and support service-level agreements to ensure that security controls are managed and maintained.
- Participate in the development of security and privacy awareness training in conjunction with other members of the Security Compliance group.
- BS degree or higher degree in MIS, Computer Engineering or in a STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) in progress with business and IT audit or compliance experience desired.
- Hands-on experience building compliance (i.e. ISO, SOC, FedRamp, GDPR) frameworks.
- Good understanding of cloud concepts and public clouds such as AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of FISMA, NIST and SOC-2 information security standards
- Working knowledge of common IT security-related regulations and/or standards such as Sarbanes-Oxley and ISO highly desired
- Minimum five years’ experience conducting security control assessments or audits
- Minimum two years’ experience developing or managing a security awareness program
- SOC-2 audit experience from a major professional services firm highly desired
- At least one industry certification (e.g. CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, ISAAP) highly desired
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain security documentation and manuals
- Must have strong analytical and critical-thinking skills
- High-level of attention to detail and be a self-starter with ability to work independently, multi-task and adjust to shifting priorities
Senior Software Engineer
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or related engineering discipline.
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Should be a good team player
- Should have good understanding of networking concepts
- Strong C/C++/OOPS/STL/Data Structures & Algorithms
- Exposure to Linux operating system is required
- Exposure to network programming, multithreading, IPC etc. is a must
- Will be responsible for development, unit testing and supporting / maintaining the features in QA and Production
- Familiarity with utilities like git, jira, gdb, valgrind etc. will be a definite plus
- Exposure to virtualization and cloud technologies would be an added advantage
- Exposure to Telecom domain protocols like SIP/RTP would be an added advantage
Senior QA Engineer
Required qualification & skills:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer science/EnTC
- Professional Experience in the range of 3 to 6 years
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Strong Signalling protocol (SIP) and media protocol (RTP/RTCP/SRTP) knowledge
- Should be proficient in test tools like SIPP, Navtel etc.
- Good understanding of VLAN, IPv4/v6, UDP/TCP/TLS is required
- Hands-on scripting experience in Python, Shell scripting
- Experience in virtualization, NFV, SDN etc. would be a definite plus
- Should be able to follow STLC and do the required contribution
- should be able to produce all the required artefacts in STLC and wherever required
- Should be responsible for the quality of the deliverables and the overall product
- Should be able to communicate effectively with all the stakeholders of the product
- Shall be responsible for closely working with engineering and service delivery team to address production defects
- Should be responsible for testing internal defects, production defects, enhancements, and new features
- Should be able to contribute to automation testing and do load tests whenever required
DevOps Engineer (DevOps Team)
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer science/EnTC
- Professional Experience in the range of 2 to 4 years
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures
- Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira, Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, etc.
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud services
- Experience in working with Puppet or Chef for automation and configuration
A need for change
The industry is in turmoil, and communication service providers are struggling to keep up with the speed of change required for them to stay ahead of the game.
They are therefore looking for vendors that can provide them with what is required to evolve and continuously readjust their business to new realities, technologies and customer requirements – giving them ultimate flexibility in terms of business models, integration, features and technology.
Cataleya is that vendor.
The Cataleya difference
Cataleya provides the most tailored, reliable and easy to integrate Real Time Communications Switching Platform in the industry. Our solutions are aimed at Communications Service Providers, Mobile Operators and Unified Communication platforms looking to offer cutting edge, high quality IP services.
The Cataleya portfolio ranges from our award winning “Orchid One” platform, and a fully NFV based version “Orchid Air”, to a developer Freemium platform “Orchid Lite”. Our current focus is on adding application enablement and service management features accessible via APIs. We are also making sense of Big Data using Machine Learning algorithms, which enable unsurpassed fraud prevention and user behaviour correlation.
Compared with other vendors, we offer a highly advanced technology, coupled with the industry’s most flexible commercial models, which we think are key to offer customers what they need in this day and age: High quality, flexibility and affordability.
Cataleya’s ethos is based on true entrepreneurship and this value also applies to our external partners. Our revolutionary approach requires revolutionary thinkers and actors who have what it takes to successfully bring this concept to market.
The Agent Révolutionnaire Program
We are therefore looking for independent Sales Consultants who share this value, have the appetite and capabilities to push the boundaries to promote Cataleya’s unique solutions.
These remarkable individuals must also be well versed and experienced in selling Session Border Controllers or Switching Technologies to Communication Service Providers and Unified Communications companies, while having strong and trusted relationships within the telecom industry.
If you are one of these game changers and interested in being part of our success by becoming one of Cataleya’s “Agent Révolutionaire”, please apply below.