This website is owned and operated by Cataleya Private Limited (hereinafter “Cataleya”).
By accessing and using any part of this website, you unconditionally agree and accept to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this website.
In case of any violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use, Cataleya reserves the right to seek all remedies available under the law and in equity for such violations. These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to all visits to this website, both now and in the future.
Cataleya reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time at its sole discretion. All changes will be posted on this page, and your use of this website after such changes have been posted will constitute your agreement to the modified Terms and Conditions of Use and all of the changes. You should therefore read this page carefully each time you visit this website.
The materials located on this website, including the information as well as any software programs available on or through this website (“the Contents”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by Cataleya.
Unless otherwise stated in legal notices elsewhere on this World Wide Web (“WWW”) server, you may use materials published by Cataleya on its WWW server provided that it is strictly:
- for personal use
- for non-commercial use
- for information purposes,
- and reference is made to Cataleya when the document is used.
Note that any product, process or technology described in a document on this server may be subject of other Intellectual Property Rights owned by Cataleya or any of its subsidiaries and not licensed hereunder. The same may apply to Intellectual Property Rights owned by others.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The Contents of this website are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. While Cataleya has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the Contents of this website have been obtained from reliable sources, Cataleya is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained or consequences arising from the use of any of the Contents.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Cataleya does not make any representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever in relation to the Contents of this website and hereby disclaims all express, implied and/or statutory warranties of any kind to you or any third party, whether arising from usage or custom or trade or by operation of law or otherwise, including but not limited to any representations or warranties:
- as to the accuracy, completeness, correctness, reliability, currency, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability, quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this website; and
- that the Contents available through this website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programme or macro.
Cataleya shall also not be liable to you or any third party for any damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused, including but not limited to any direct or indirect, special or consequential damages, loss of income, revenue or profits, lost or damaged data, or damage to your computer, software or any other property, whether arising directly or indirectly from:
- your access to or use of this website;
- any loss of access to our use of this website, howsoever caused;
- any inaccuracy or incompleteness in, or errors or omissions in the transmission of, the Contents;
- any delay or interruption in the transmission of the Contents of this website, whether caused by delay or interruption in transmission over the internet or otherwise; or
- any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon the Contents, regardless of whether Cataleya has been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss.
Right of Access
Cataleya reserves the right to update or modify this website and its Content from time to time. Cataleya further reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
You agree that you will not use the website to:
- violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes;
- transfer or store illegal material including that are deemed threatening or obscene;
- engage in any kind of illegal activity is expressly prohibited; or
- run Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder, or “spam” on the Site, or any processes that run or are activated while the Subscriber is not logged in.
Hyperlinks to Third Party Sites
This website may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this website is at the user’s own risk and Cataleya is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites. Cataleya provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement.
Access to Password-Protected Areas
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the website is restricted to authorised users only. Unauthorised individuals attempting to access these areas of the website may be subject to prosecution.
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of Singapore.